Sunday, September 26, 2010

a good bABy boy


I am such a good boy, such a good baby. Do you knows what I did the other night though? I got sent to the corner in my diaper. I just don't know what I did to make Daddy have to send me to the corner. I cried and I whimpered but that was not even the worstest part. Do you want to know what the worstest part was? * sigh * I was trying to make my room clean so Daddy could play wif me that night when he got home. I didn't have a lot of time though so I put all of my sheets and pillows into the shower and washed them with baby Louie's baby shampoo.
Daddy said that it was being wasteful and that I was being a smart donkey. Well he didn't say donkey, he said the bad word for it but.. I knew what Daddy meant. Then when I got out of this corner I had to clean everythings up. I better go and be a good boy, but you can call me at 1-888-938-7382 if you think you want to help Daddy punish me.

Little Louie
ABDL Phone Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment